Short films only!
– Application is free and no fee will be paid from festival for the screening of the selected films.
– The Festival will take place between 2 and 6 September 2018 in Ferizaj, Republic of Kosovo.
The Festival accepts short films produced in the following categories:
– Applications may be sent by institutions or individually from all the countries of the world.
– The Festival only accepts short films no longer than 30 minutes. Films should have been shot by during the years 2012 – 2018 in any format. Films should be sent to the Festival in minimum format of mastering quality: DVD, MPEG2, Pal copies or via online links (ex. Wetransfer, vimeo, dropbox etc).
– All films must have English subtitles.
– There will be a pre-selection process. The selected Films will be in the official competition. The directors of selected films (or producer, main actor or other representatives of the crew, but not more than 2 people) will be invited to the festival. In addition, the festival will be in charge of their housing fees.
– The application forms, (see Article 5) must arrive at the festival website before the August 01, 2018. The program will be published on August 15, 2018.
– The application must include the following: A correct filled Admission Form, according to the Festival requirements and the link of digital copy of your film.
– The festival organizers have the right to make the necessary changes according to festival needs.
-A copy will be kept by the Festival for archival purposes after the Festival.
– By applying at “FERFILM FESTIVAL” you accept the above regulations.
Best Short Fiction Award
Best Short Documentary Award
Best Short Animation Award
Best Short Experimental Award
All the category winners as an award will receive: a Winner Certificate and the Statue of Ferfilm,
Every participant who is present at the festival will be certified in the Ceremony night.
DVD-MPEG2 Pal mastered quality copy of the film and send the link to the [email protected]
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information.